The term “EDP” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Hackamore, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 3DU. Our company registration number is 10290850 registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Stock is monitored through this website and so items offered for sale are goods available to buy. On the rare occasion that goods become unavailable to us, we will not be liable for any inconvenience caused. You will be notified of such unavailability within 24 hours of placing your order.
Our Returns and Cancelation Policy sets out how we deal with and process refunds, returns and cancelations, it can be found at Returns and Cancelation Policy. By using this website, you consent to the processes described therein.
- EDP reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant EDP the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that EDP is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any EDP publication.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
- EDP reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any EDP account, at any time, for any reason.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are estimates and given in good faith by the Seller and are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Info page for more details. Accepting these terms and conditions, also means the acceptance and adherence to the statements and points on the Delivery Info page.
- In order to contract with EDP you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. EDP retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be EDP or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party EDP is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods or their delivery in your order we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Account discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law EDP and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect EDP’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Essex Detailing Products Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EDP’s prior written consent.
- We reserve the right not to publish or remove any product reviews for any reason. Examples include, but are not limited to, if the review is too short to be useful or not specific enough about the customers experience or results, not in English, not relevant, not reviewed by a customer that has purchased the product from EDP, or if we suspect the review was not made in good faith.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales