Built with an ergonomic design & lightweight body, the front of the polisher perfectly designed to fit in the hand.
With some of the most advanced technology in the polishing machine world, VR electronics consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection & temperature monitoring.
A variable speed trigger allows you to precisely control the speed of the polisher, start slow and build up to full speed, and with the high range RPM speed selector, you can polish as low as 380rpm or as high as 2100rpm, all delivered by the PE14-2 150’s 1400w high power motor.
- VR electronic control: step less speed selection, tacho generator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start inhibit and temperature monitoring;
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling;
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (380 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation;
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user;
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum;
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position;
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold;
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area;
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down;
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions.
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 200 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 150 mm
- No load speed: 380-2100 rpm
- Power input: 1400 watt
- Power output: 880 watt
- Tool fixture: M14
- Size (L x H): 402×117 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- 240v, UK plug.